Smart Weather Station for your home
The Netatmo Urban Weather Station is designed to monitor and track the environment around you and report those results to your smartphone, computer or home automation system. It automatically monitors temperature, barometric pressure, humidity, CO2 concentration & noise pollution.
A healthier home, a healthier life
We spend 80% of our time indoors, and yet the air inside is 2 to 5 times more polluted than outdoor air.
The Netatmo Weather Station measures CO2 levels indoors and sends an alert when you need to air out your home.
You also receive information on the temperature, noise pollution and humidity levels in your home. All these factors have a direct impact on our well-being and can cause headaches, stress, irritability and difficulty concentrating.
The Netatmo Weather Station will help you do the right thing when it comes to enhancing your well-being.
Plan your outdoor activities
Don't let the weather take you by surprise again! You have all the information you need to plan your outdoor activities based on the weather.
The Netatmo Weather Station's Exterior Module gives you precise readings of the outdoor temperature, relative humidity, air quality and barometric pressure at your doorstep.
Use these real-time weather readings to dress comfortably, select the most appropriate transportation and plan your leisure activities.
You can view and control Netatmo Weather Station using any Android or iOS smartphone/tablet, as well as using a browser.
There are also plugins available for the VERA and Fibaro Home Center Z-Wave controllers - you can use the power of Netatmo to help control your home automation system.
A complete product range for all your needs
Add up to three Additional Modules to monitor air quality levels in each room of your house and receive an alert when fresh air is needed.
In addition, the Netatmo Rain Gauge will tell you exactly how much precipitation has fallen in your garden, so you'll know when you need to water.
MECHANICS & DESIGN
- Single piece of durable aluminum shell. UV-resistant
SENSORS AND MEASUREMENTS
- Temperature (indoor): Ranges from: 0°C to 50°C, Accuracy: +- 0.3°C
- Temperature (outdoor): Ranges from: -40°C to 65°C, Accuracy: +- 0.3°C
- Humidity (indoor and outdoor): Ranges from: 0 to 100%. Accuracy: +- 3%
- Barometer: Ranges from: 260 to 1160 mbar / 7.7 to 37.2 inHg. Accuracy: +-1 mbar / +- 0.03 inHg
- CO2 meter (indoor):Ranges from: 0 to 5000 ppm, Accuracy: +- 50 ppm or +-5%
- Sound meter: Ranges from: 35 dB to 120 dB
- Metric system: °C and mbar.
CLOUD DATA STORAGE
- Available from multiple devices, no storage limit.
- Record frequency: every 5 minutes.
FREE APP, LIFETIME SUPPORT
- No subscription fee.
- App available on the App Store and on Google Play.
- Free access to your online personal dashboard.
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n compatible (2.4GHz).
- Supported security: Open/WEP/WPA/WPA2-personal (TKIP and AES).
- Wireless connection between modules: Long range 100m
POWER AND BATTERIES
- Indoor module powered by USB wall adapter.
- Outdoor module powered by 2 AAA batteries (up to 1 year autonomy).
- Detailed 7-days weather forecast.
- Light indicator for direct CO2 reading.
- Accessible from multiple devices.
- Wi-Fi router and internet access.
- Public hotspots not supported.
IPHONE AND IPAD COMPATIBILITY
- iPhone 6 Plus
- iPhone 6
- iPhone 5s
- iPhone 5c
- iPhone 5
- iPhone 4s
- iPhone 4
- iPad mini
- iPad (4th generation)
- iPad (3rd generation)
- iPad 2
- iPod touch (5th generation)
COMPATIBLE WITH ANDROID
- Android 4.0 minimum required with access to Google Play
COMPATIBLE WITH WINDOWS PHONE
- Windows Phone 8.0 minimum required