Smart Weather Station for your home
The Netatmo Additional Module to be used with the Netamo Urban Weather Station is designed to be used indoors and work as an extra monitoring device for other rooms in your home. You can add up to 3 additional modules to your existing Netatmo Weather Station for better coverage and more data.
A healthier home, a healthier life
We spend 80% of our time indoors, and yet the air inside is 2 to 5 times more polluted than outdoor air.
The Netatmo Weather Station measures CO2 levels indoors and sends an alert when you need to air out your home.
You also receive information on the temperature, noise pollution and humidity levels in your home. All these factors have a direct impact on our well-being and can cause headaches, stress, irritability and difficulty concentrating.
The Netatmo Weather Station will help you do the right thing when it comes to enhancing your well-being.
You can view and control Netatmo Weather Station using any Android or iOS smartphone/tablet, as well as using a browser.
There are also plugins available for the VERA and Fibaro Home Center Z-Wave controllers - you can use the power of Netatmo to help control your home automation system.
- One Additional Module
- 4 x AAA batteries included
Mechanics and Design
- Additional Module 45 x 45 x 105 mm
- Single piece of durable aluminum shell
Sensors and Measurements
- Temperature : Ranges from: 0°C to 50°C, Accuracy: +- 0.3°C
- Humidity : Ranges from: 0 to 100%, Accuracy: -0,03
- CO2 meter : Ranges from: 0 to 5000 ppm, Accuracy: +- 50 ppm or +-5%
- US system: °F
- Metric system: °C
- Wireless connection between module and station : Long range 100m
Power and Batteries
- Additional indoor module powered by 4 AAA batteries
Good to know
- You have the option of connecting up to 3 Additional Modules to a Station. Humidity-saturated rooms like a sauna could damage your module.
- The Additional Modules are sold individually and work with the Weather Station sold separately.