Warning 1: We only sell firmware version 2.1, inputs are analog and inputs serve to connecting NTC 10 kOhm temperature sensors.
Warning 2: We do not provide firmware change to version 2.0 where inputs are digital/binary. This version currently includes multiple bugs that make it impossible to control 10. output and the inputs are inoperable.
Heatit Z-Water is a DIN-rail regulator for controlling hydronic heating. Heatit Z-Water is a module that clips right onto a DIN rail to add a variety of functions to your wireless Z-Wave network.
Heatit Z-Water is equipped with 10 relay outputs and it has 4 analog inputs for connecting 10 kOhm NTC temperature sensors. The module can be power supplied from a 230V AC mains connection, and is able to deliver an output supply of 24V DC or 230V. Heatit Z-Water relay outputs are able to be freely controlled from the Z-Wave network, and can be used for several purposes, e.g. on/off control of light, control of valve actuators for an underfloor heating system, or control of other home automation systems.
Heatit Z-Water has 4 analog inputs for connecting 10 kOhm NTC temperature sensors.
It is possible to configure the level and the indication of the status indicator LED in the front of the Heatit Z-Water module.
- Protocol: Z-Wave
- SDK: 6.71.00
- Rated voltage: 100V – 240V 50/60Hz
- Power consumption: 0.6W standby
- Fuse: 3.15A Quick-Acting, UMF 250 Schurter Inc., part no.: 3405.0171.11
- 24V DC output: Maximum 1.17A, 28W
- Relay outputs: Rated carry current: 5A
- Max. switching voltage: 250V AC, 30V DC
- Max. switching current: 5A
- Max. switching power: 1,250 VA, 150W
- Max. input voltage: 10V DC
- Input impedance: 10 KΩ
- Loop output voltage: 5V DC
- Explorer frame supp.: Yes
- Device type: Slave with routing capabilities
- Generic device class: Binary Switch
- Specific device class: Valve Open Close
- Routing: Yes
- FLiRS: No
- Z-Wave Plus: Yes
- Approvals CE, EN 50491-3: 2009, EN 60669-2: 2004, EMC 2014/30/EU, RoHS 2011/65/EU, LVD 2014/35/EU