This is a pack of 2 pieces of Shelly RGBW2.
The device only works on 2.4 GHz WiFi b/g/n.
The device does not work only on 5 GHz WiFi ac.
The device supports REST API control and MQTT protocol.
- has an embedded web server
- can function as a standalone device, as an accessory to a home automation controller, or it may be used as another automation system’s component.
- Support the overwhelming majority of SPST/SPDT
- DC Power Input 12-24V
- DC Power Output 12V = 144W – combined power, 45W – per channel
- DC Power Output 24V = 288W – combined power, 90W – per channel
- Support any 12v or 24v White, RGB, RGBW led strips and 12/24v led bulbs, with up to 288W combined power
- Support 4 ways PWM, applied to control 4 colors LED(R/G/B/W), meet a requirement for colored lights, color temperature lights, and general lights
- Support On/Off and dimming function
- Offer mobile phone APP, support iOS and Android system
- Configure network via mobile APP, smart connection
- Support local and remote control
- Support Weekly Schedule
- Support Sunrise/Sunset time-based Schedules
- Support color changing, dimming, predefined effects
- Radio signal power: 1mW
- Wireless/WiFi Protocol: 802.11 b/g/n
- Radio frequency: 2400 – 2500 MHz
- Range: up to 50 m outdoors and up to 30 m indoors (depending on the building materials)