The device only works on 2.4 GHz WiFi b/g/n.
The device does not work only on 5 GHz WiFi ac.
The device supports REST API control and MQTT protocol.
Shelly i3 has only 3 inputs, no outputs.
Shelly i3 only works with neutral line.
Shelly i3 - The smallest WiFi action and scenes activation device in the world.
Shelly i3 has no relays but is small enough to be installed virtually anywhere and shows the status of 3 inputs. The device is in one of the switches and can command other connected Shelly relays, sensors, or HTTP (Rest API), MQTT or CoAP controlled devices. Opportunities are endless through discrete commands on the home network or scenes in the cloud.
- Wide range of voltage support.
- 3 AC inputs.
- No HUB required.
- Shelly i3 supports up to 8 different actions pre button. Button OFF, Short Push, Long Push, 2x Short Push, 3x Short Push, Short+Long, Long+Short.
- Multi-click support – Up to 24 possible actions.
- It can be integrated to work with all other Shelly devices.
- Designed to fit in most standard electrical boxes and switches.
- Easily make your Arduino project live and usable in your automation project.
- Compatible with Android, iOS, Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant, and home automation servers using MQTT, CoAP, and REST API.
- Power supply: AC 110-230V ±10%, 50/60Hz
- Power supply: DC 24 – 60V
- Complex scenes control: Activate or deactivate synchronized actions of several Shelly devices
- Working without a neutral line: No
- Channels: 3 Channel
- Device power consumption: < 1 W
- Operational temperature: -40 to + 40 °C
- UL Listed option: No
- Radiofrequency: 2400 – 2500 MHz
- Wireless/WiFi Protocol: 802.11 b/g/n
- Radio signal power: 1mW
- Size: 40mm x 36mm x 10mm
- Range: up to 50 m outdoors and up to 30 m indoors (depending on the building materials)