The device only works on 2.4 GHz WiFi b/g/n.
The device does not work only on 5 GHz WiFi ac.
The device supports REST API control and MQTT protocol.
WiFi-operated natural gas sensor
Many home appliances are dependent on natural gas, but not many homes have sensory detection for gas leaks, which can be dangerous. Shelly GAS is a Natural Gas detector that can help you provide additional protection for your home and family. Its long life span, little sensitivity drift, and Wi-Fi technology allow you always to know if gas is threatening your home.
Connect Shelly GAS directly to your Wi-Fi network, without the need of any additional controller.
A smart gas sensor that can detect Natural Gas and monitor your household’s safety.
With a flame resistant shell, Shelly GAS will be always there for you.
Sound and light alarm with app notification. When gas concentration drops to a safe level, the device returns to detection mode.
Control Shelly GAS directly from your smartphone or tablet no matter where you are.
Compatible with Android, iOS, Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant, and home automation servers using MQTT, CoAP, and REST API.
- Power supply AC: 110-230V ±10%, 50/60Hz
- Power supply DC: No
- Gas detector: Yes - Natural
- Device temperature protection: Yes - Flame Resistant
- Alarm indicator: LED Flash & Sound
- Alarm sensitivity: 6% LEL
- Sound level: ≥70dB
- Valve manipulator jack output: 11-13V, 500mA
- Operational temperature: -10ºC to +50ºC
- Device power consumption: < 3 W
- Intelligent On/Off: Yes
- Local and remote control: Yes
- Wireless/WiFi Protocol: 802.11 b/g/n
- Radiofrequency: 2400 – 2500 MHz
- Radio signal power: 1mW
- Range: up to 50 m outdoors and up to 30 m indoors (depending on the building materials)
- Size: 89.5 mm x 89.5 mm x 38 mm (plug not included)