Control a wide range of home appliances and office equipment (lights, power lines, garage doors, curtains, security systems, heating radiators, air conditioners, etc.) from anywhere with the smallest WiFi-operated double relay switch with roller shutter functionality in the world – Shelly 2.5
- has an embedded web server
- has been designed for installation in a limited space, such as wall mounts, electrical control panels, etc.
- can be used for two electrical circuits (up to 2.3 kW each) with energy consumption monitoring for each channel, overload, and temperature protection.
- can operate as a bi-directional motor control module (for drapes, blinds, garage doors, etc.).
- can function as a standalone device, as an accessory to a home automation controller, or it may be used as another automation system’s component.
- Intelligent On/Off
- Power Supply: 110-230V ±10, 50/60Hz AC and 24-60V DC
- Compatible with all major international voltage standards.
- 2 Channels – Maximum load current per output: 10A / 230V 50/60Hz.
- Complies with the following EU standards: RE Directive 2014/53/EU, LVD 2006/95/WE, EMC 2004/108/WE, RoHS2 2011/65/UE
- Operational temperature: -40 to +40 °C
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 39 x 36 x 17 mm
- Minimum mounting opening: Ø ≥ 50mm
- Radio signal power: 1mW
- Wireless/WiFi Protocol: 802.11 b/g/n
- Radio frequency: 2400 – 2500 MHz
- Range: up to 50 m outdoors and up to 30 m indoors (depending on the building materials)
- Electrical power consumption < 1 W
- Microprocessor control
- Independent dual power metering for each channel
- Overload and temperature protection
- Can connect to any Wi-Fi network or can operate as an Access Point
- Controlled via WiFi and a mobile phone, computer, automation system or any other device supporting HTTP and/or UDP protocol
- Controlled elements: 2 electrical circuits
- Executive elements: 2 relays
- Can be operated along with momentary keys or push-button switches
- Has an integrated precise power meter.