Shelly 1L do not have a power measurement function.
Shelly 1L works with neutral line or without neutral line. Bypass is required for resistive loads below 20W without connected neutral.
Shelly 1L has not dry / voltage-free / pontential-free contacts.
The device only works on 2.4 GHz WiFi b/g/n.
The device does not work only on 5 GHz WiFi ac.
The device supports REST API control and MQTT protocol.
The WiFi Relay Switch Shelly 1L may control 1 electrical circuit up to 4.1A. It is intended to be mounted into a standardin-wall console, behind power sockets and light switches or other places with limited space. Shelly may work as a standalone device or as an accessory to another home automation controller.
Shelly is a family of innovative Devices, which allow remote control of electric appliances through mobile phone, PC or home automation system. Shelly uses WiFi to connect to the devices controlling it. They can be in the same WiFi network or they can use remote access (through the Internet). Shelly may work standalone, without being managed by a home automation controller, in the local WiFi network, as well as through a cloud service, from everywhere the User has Internet access.
Shelly has an integrated web server, through which the User may adjust, control and monitor the Device. Shelly has two WiFi modes - access Point (AP) and Client mode (CM). To operate in Client Mode, a WiFi router must be located within the range of the Device. Shelly devices can communicate directly with other WiFi devices through HTTP protocol.
An API can be provided by the Manufacturer. Shelly devices may be available for monitor and control even if the User is outside the range of the local WiFi network, as long as the WiFi router is connected to the Internet. The cloud function could be used, which is activated through the web server of the Device or through the settings in the Shelly Cloud mobile application.
The User can register and access Shelly Cloud, using either Android or iOS mobile applications, or any internet browser and the web site: https://my.Shelly.cloud/.
Shelly 1L is suitable for everyone
- Use the power of Mongoose OS to make your own application.
- Make your Arduino project live and usable in your automation project.
- Share your experience with developers over the world.
- Use our REST API to connect Shelly 1L with your existing home automation system.
- Shelly 1L support wide range of AC and DC power supply: 110-265V, 50/60Hz AC
Mobile App Control - Turn devices on/off directly from your smartphone or tablet.
Wi-Fi Connected - Just connect Shelly to your Wi-Fi network and begin the ultimate experience of controlling your home with your phone.
Home assistant compatible - Control your appliance with your voice. The Shelly 1L are Google home and Amazon Echo Compatible.
Weekly Scheduling - Create custom daily schedules for your devices.
Following the Sunlight - Shelly can automatically turn on/off based on the sunrise and sunset hours.
Shelly 1L comes with a programming/debug header which can be used to flash alternative firmware on the device. It has an ESP8266 inside, with a 2MB flash chip. A USB-to-UART adapter is needed as well as a reliable 3.3V with at least 350 mA drive capability. The following diagram shows the device pinout and power source voltage selection jumper:
Shelly for developers
Open to the world - We make Shelly devices open to the world and the developers. Shellys are secured but at the same time give everyone the opportunity to use them easily in new and existing projects.
REST API - With the embedded web server and the common HTTP commands Shelly can be made compatible with Vera, Fibaro, SmartThings, HomeSeer, Savant, HomeKit, etc. Visit our REST API for developers, to create your own cloud solution.
Support - Shelly has HTTP/UDP support. Visit Shelly forum for more details.
Shelly 1L fits everywhere
Small - Shelly 1L OS dimensions are 42 x 36 x 14 mm. You can install Shelly 1L into the wall under the power socket or a standard light switch.
Practical - Shelly 1L can be installed on a DIN into your electricity box, right next to the breakers.
The most intelligent device you can have
- Shelly 1L has an integrated WEB interface with an easy On/Off, device management and secure OTA update.
- You can set Weekly Schedules for On/Off without the need of any additional equipment.
- Shelly 1L knows your location and allows control over your lights based on the Sunrise and Sunset all year
- Shelly 1L gives you high security and provides device access control
Shelly Cloud - One App - Unlimited Functionality
- Power supply AC: 110-230V ±10%, 50/60Hz
- Power supply DC: No
- Device temperature protection: Yes
- Overload protection: No
- Power measurement: No
- Dimming: No
- Working without a neutral line: Yes
- Channels: 1 Channel
- Maximum load: 4.1A (5A for short operation)
- Minimum load - no neutral connected, with bypass: None
- Minimum load - no neutral connected, without bypass: 20W resistive load
- Minimum load - with neutral connected: None
- Operational temperature: 0 to + 40 °C
- Device power consumption: < 1 W
- Intelligent On/Off: Yes
- Local and remote control: Yes
- Sunrise/Sunset: Yes
- Weekly Schedule: Yes
- UL Listed option: No
- Supported Capacitive Load: Motor starting capacitors, Generators, Synchronous motors
- Supported Inductive Load: Led lights, Transformers, Fans, Motors
- Supported Resistive Load: Lights, Electric heaters
- Supported Dimmable LED: Yes
- Supported Fluorescent lamps: Yes
- Supported Fluorescent tubes: Yes
- Supported Halogen lamps: Yes
- Supported Incandescent lamps: Yes
- Supported Neon lamps: Yes
- Supported Non Dimmable LED: Yes
- Wireless/WiFi Protocol: 802.11 b/g/n
- Radiofrequency: 2400 - 2484 MHz
- Radio signal power: 1mW
- Range: up to 50 m outdoors and up to 30 m indoors (depending on the building materials)
- Size: 42mm x 36mm x 14 mm