Secure SES303 is the latest addition to the stylish range of digital environmental sensors. The smart sensor from Secure provides reliable and continuous monitoring of temperature and humidity inside your home, and lets you improve the efficiency of your heating system. The Z-Wave sensor can be integrated easily into your home automation network and configured to be a part of intelligent scenes and scenarios.
It can be expanded to work with external wired NTC temperature sensor (SES 001) or pipe/tank temperature sensors (SES 002 / SES 003). The sensors supports configurable data reporting, and can be configured to transmit the information to an associated device in the Z-Wave network.
SES 303 comes with fixing compatible to British standard single gang wall box. As the sensor is battery powered, there's no need for external wiring and it can be installed within a matter of minutes.
- Purpose of Control: Electronic Temperature and Humidity Sensor (Independently Mounted)
- RF frequency: 868.42MHz (Z-Wave technology)
- Software Class: Class A
- Battery operated device: Uses two AA 1.5V batteries (Do not use rechargeable batteries)
- Nominal Life: 2 years (with onboard & 4 wired temp sensors with the default configuration). For 5-years battery life, delta reporting should be zero and no external sensors
- Temperature Accuracy: ±0.5°C for 0°C to 40°C
- Humidity Accuracy: ±3% RH for 20% RH to 80% RH
- Operating temperature: 0°C to 40°C
- Environmental humidity range: 0% RH to 95% RH
- Enclosure protection: IP30
- Mounting: Wall mounting to fit a single gang wall box
- Dimensions: 85x85x30 mm
- Weight (single unit packing): 205 ± 30 g