The AeonLabs Z-Wave remote control comfortably fits onto your key ring and takes control of your Z-Wave devices. It can activate predefined modes and scenes on your Z-Wave controller.
For example, it lets you switch lights, heating and electrical devices on and off, activate your alarm, open and close window blinds and garage doors, and similar.
The remote has four buttons to control 8 predefined modes and scenes. Individual buttons also let you control individual Z-Wave devices or groups of devices.
The AeonLabs KeyFob also offers primary controller functionality, and can include, exclude and associate devices to/from/within the Z-Wave network, i.e. it can be used without an external Z-Wave controller.
- Z-Wave frequency: 868.42MHz
- Works as a primary Z-Wave controller
- Controls up to 8 scenes and stand-alone devices
- Powered by a replaceable lithium battery CR2450 3V
- Z-Wave Plus
- Range: 91 meters outdoors, 30 meters indoors