Warning! : The packaging of the device does not contain an outer frame (see picture 2 in the gallery).
The Heatit Z-Wave Scene Controller is a Z-Wave module specifically adapted to Gira KNX touch sensors. The Heatit Z-Wave Scene Controller is a device with built-in wireless Z-Wave communication that may be used to control other Z-Wave devices such as dimmers, relay modules, etc. The scene controller has a built-in relay that can be used to turn on and off a local load, e.g. a lamp, thus replacing a standard 1-pole switch.
The Heatit Z-Wave Scene Controller consists of six switches, two switches behind each of the three buttons. Each switch can be used individually or configured to work in pairs.
For instance: One side of the button switches the light on, while the other side switches it off. The module also functions as a scene controller by transferring various scene commands when the push buttons are pressed in different ways. All of the 6 buttons can be programmed to have different functionalities.
In addition to this, the Heatit Z-Wave Scene Controller acts as a repeater and is able to extend the range of your Z-Wave network.
The switch fits into standard Elko, Schneider Exxact and Gira® System 55 frame systems.
- Z-Wave Scene Controller is a central scene controller
- 230V unit, acts as a repeater increasing network stability
- Up to 6 different channels
- All six LED-diodes are controlled individually and their functionality is configurered in the gateway
- May be associated to other Z-Wave units
- Uses standard Gira push button modules with different designs and colors
- Low power usage, less than 0,3W in standby mode
- The firmware contains Multi-Channel Command Class for a better visualisation and more logical control in the Z-Wave gateway
- Firmware updates (OTA)
- Protocol Z-Wave
- SDK 6.61
- Rated voltage 230V 50Hz
- Max load 1000W 5A (resistive load) or up to 150W inductive load
- Power consumption 0,8W / 0,3W standby
- Push buttons Up to 6
- Range Up to 40 meters (depending on surroundings)
- IP Class IP 20
- Size (LxWxD) 70 x 70 x 27mm (without frame)
- Approvals Z-Wave Plus, CE, EN 50491-3:2009, EN 60669-2:2004, EMC 2014/30/EU, RoHS 2011/65/EU, LVD 2014/35/EU