Heatit Z-Push Button 4 is a battery operated wall switch with 4 push buttons. The switch enables you to control the Z-Wave-products in your smart home system. Managing your Z-Wave products becomes easy and practical. The switch can be set up to control scenarios or work in associations with other Z-Wave products.
Heatit Z-Push Button 4 can control up to 2 seperate association groups with up to 10 products or up to 8 scenarios through your gateway.
Heatit Z-Push Button 4 may not be used as a stand-alone unit; it must be included in a gateway to function.
The switch fits into standard Elko, Schneider Exxact and Gira System 55 frames.
The switch is easy to installed, and may be fastened with screws or double-sided tape.
- Protocol Z-Wave, 868,4 MHz
- SDK 6.71.01
- Power 1 x CR2450 battery
- Buttons 4
- Operating temperature 0 – 40°C
- Relative humidity 8% – 80%
- Range Up to 20 meters (depending on surroundings)
- IP class IP 20
- Size (HxWxD) 80 x 71 x 14 mm
- Explorer Frame Support Yes
- Device Type Wall controller
- Generic Device Class Switch Remote
- Specific Device Class Switch Remote Multilevel
- Routing No
- Flirs No
- Approvals CE, RoHS 2011/65/EU