Hank 1 Button Scene Controller
The Hank Z-Wave Plus Scene Controller is a wireless, portable and rechargeable device. It can control Z-Wave devices such as smart plugs or intelligent dimmers after being included in a Z-Wave controller. You can also use it to activate scenes.
This scene controller can perform 3 different actions per button, depending on the type of support: short press, support maintained, support released. Operating with a rechargeable battery with a lifetime of 3 to 6 months it will be very easy to recharge it by connecting a USB cable to its micro-USB port. There is no need to change the batteries!
In addition, this scene controller has a fetaure to alert you when battery is low (less than 20%) or when communication has failed.
A Z-Wave controller (remote control, dongle) is required to integrate this module into your Z-Wave network.
- Module Type: Z-Wave + 500 Series Transmitter
- Frequency: 868.42 Mhz
- Power supply: 3,6V rechargeable battery LIR2450
- Standby power consumption: 3uA
- Power consumption in operation: 36mA
- Transmission distance: 100m in free field, 30m indoors
- Dimensions: 50 x 50 x16 mm
- Operating temperature: 0 ° C to 40 ° C
- Certifications: FCC, CE, Z-Wave