Apps are not always comfortable, voice control is not always available - the Aeotec NanoMote is always there!
With the Aeotec NanoMote you control devices and scenes in your intelligent home easily and intuitively - on the wall and in your hand - with one or four buttons.
The NanoMote Quad from Aeotec is a stationary 4-button wall switch as well as a portable remote control, which can be integrated into an existing Z-Wave network as a secondary controller for wireless control of devices and scenes.
The Aeotec NanoMote sends commands to the Z-Wave gateway and controls electronic devices, shutters and blinds or lamps. The Aeotec NanoMote Quad controls up to 15 automated scenes.
The battery-operated device can be wall mounted or used as a portable remote control. It can also be used as a pendant on your key ring or car key. In order to avoid unintentional triggering, the Aeotec NanoMote has a locking function which is triggered by a predefined combination of keystrokes.
- Dimensions 50 x 50 x 14 mm
- Hardware Platform ZM5101
- IP Class IP 20
- Voltage 3,6 V
- Battery Type 1 * LIR2450
- Device Type Wall Controller
- Network Operation Portable Slave
- Firmware Version HW: 1 FW: 1.00
- Z-Wave Version 6.71.01
- Certification ID ZC10-18036056
- Z-Wave Product Id 0x0371.0x0002.0x0003
- Z-Wave Scene Type Central
- Scene Security V2 S2_UNAUTHENTICATED
- Frequency Europe - 868,4 Mhz
- Maximum transmission power 5 mW