Note 1: Glass Color = White, Frame Color: White Gloss
HELTUN Touch Panel Switch Trio (HE-TPS03-WWG)
HELTUN HE-TPS03 Advanced Programmable Touch Panel Switch brings "Impossibly Smart" capabilities to your home lighting, electric outlets, or motorized blinds, door locks, gates, and valves. It replaces an existing in-wall switch and brings over-the-Internet monitoring, control, and advanced programmability. Touch panel is "Impossibly Thin" on the wall yet packed with features to provide the ultimate in control and convenience.
Controls up to 3 systems with different power source
Thanks to three-channel relays it can manage either: 1) up to three On/Off devices, 2) one On/Off devices and one bidirectional motor. One independent relay channel input allow control of systems with different power sources or use of relay outputs as dry contacts. Each relay can be loaded up to 5 Amps.
Connects to Z-Wave lights and dimmers
Touch Panel is an excellent choice for managing lighting systems. It allows connection to Z-Wave™ lights and dimmers controlling both On and Off, as well as smooth brighten (Up) and smooth dim (Down) states. Dimmer levels can be tied to Touch Panel’s button backlights to provide feedback of connected light state (On/Off).
Controls motorized devices
Touch Panel can also be used to manage motorized systems like shades/blinds, driveway gates, water valves, or window and door locks. It also allows association with relay switches to control opening and closing of connected motorized devices. If door/window sensors are installed, they may be associated with Touch Panel backlights, enabling them to indicate device state (Open/Closed).
Touch panel buttons have multiple functions
Touch Panel has three high sensitivity capacitive touch buttons with two-color backlights (red/blue) for each. 15 backlight brightness levels can be configured manually or set to automatically adjust to ambient light conditions making them always easy to see. Each button can be configured to control relay output state (#1-3) in any of nine different modes.
Five ways to trigger programmed scenarios
An onboard Real Time Clock (RTC) enables Touch Panel to trigger scenarios where connected devices are set to a schedule. Another powerful feature lets Touch Panel trigger connected device scenarios when temperature, humidity, or light sensor values change. Touch Panel buttons may also directly trigger scenarios on controller - with each backlight indicating scene status.
Know how much energy you use
Touch Panel can determine how much energy is used by connected devices any particular day, week, or month. Just specify the consumption of the load in watts for each relay channel and the device logic will calculate total consumption relative to the time since the output was in the ‘ON’ state.
Based on the latest Z-Wave platform
Touch Panel integrates a Z-Wave Plus™ v2 700 platform module allowing it to be used with Z-Wave home automation systems. It supports Z-Wave "S0" and "S2" security protocols, SmartStart technology, and can be connected (“associated”) to other Z-Wave devices, such as relays, motor controllers, dimmers, etc.
Functions & Features
- Options for Inclusion/Exclusion to/from Z-Wave network: Non-Secure, S0 Secure, S2 Unauthorized, S2 Authorized with Key
- Association control of 20 devices from the network
- Schedule Mode
- Motorized device control (roller shutter mode)
- Each of three buttons can control any relay output
- Up to three different relay channels can be controlled by one button
- Each button can be set up to control devices from associated groups
- Each button backlight & relay outputs can be managed by a gateway or associated device
- Each button can trigger scenes
- Each button backlight can indicate a scene, or associated device state
- Any channel may be excluded from control
- Nine modes for each button:
- 1. Switch-ON
- 2. Switch-OFF
- 3. Timer: ON>OFF
- 4. Timer Reversed: OFF>ON
- 5. Inverse state
- 6. Two-Button Inverse
- 7. Momentary
- 8. Momentary Reversed
- 9. Roller Shutter
- Adjustable periodic measurements from: Internal temperature sensor, Internal humidity sensor, Internal ambient light sensor, Energy consumption meter
- Calibration of Internal Room Air Temperature Sensor
- Brightness control of button backlight: Automatic adjustment (depending on ambient light), Manual adjustment (15 levels).
- Backlight standby mode (different brightness for active and inactive states)
- Backlight blinking function (for easy identification among other Z-Wave devices)
- Backlight colours invert
- Software energy consumption logic
- Factory reset function
- SmartStart technology for quick addition to Z-Wave networks
- OTA (Over The Air) encrypted firmware update
- Front frame (on wall) dimensions: 89mm (H) х 89mm (W) х 9mm (D)
- Rear electronics package dimensions: 53mm (H) х 53mm (W) х 28mm (D)
- Materials: Tempered glass display/body, Flame retardant plastic
- 5 frame colors: White, Gloss Black, Matte Black, Silver, Chrome
- 6 glass colors: White, Black, Yellow, Green, Red, Blue
- 3 capacitive-touch buttons
- Red and Blue LED backlights for each button
- 15 brightness levels (adjustable) for each button backlight
- 3 channel relay outputs, resistive load up to 5A each
- 1 independent relay input, dry contact
- Operating temperature: 0°С to +50°С
- Power supply: 85-265VAC 50Hz/60Hz or 24-48VDC
- Power consumption: 1W
- Relay switching with HELTUN Advanced Zero-Cross Technology
- Relay life time: 100.000 switches
- Internal ambient light sensor
- Internal temperature sensor: Measurement range: –30°C to +80°C, Accuracy: ±0.5°C
- Internal humidity sensor: Measurement range: 0% to 80%RH, Accuracy: ±3.0%RH
- IP class: IP21
- Z-Wave Plus V2
- SDK: V7.11
- Z-Wave module: ZGM130S
- Requires mounting to flush electrical junction box:round or square type – min. depth 40mm