HELTUN Touch Panel Switch Solo (HE-TPS01-WW)
HELTUN HE-TPS01 Advanced Programmable Touch Panel Switch brings "Impossibly Smart" capabilities to your home lighting, electric outlets, or motorized blinds, door locks, gates, and valves. It replaces an existing in-wall switch and brings over-the-Internet monitoring, control, and advanced programmability. Touch Panel is "Impossibly Thin" on the wall yet packed with features to provide the ultimate in control and convenience.
Controls one system with different power sources
Thanks to Touch Panel one-channel relay it can manage one On/Off device. One independent relay channel input allow control of system with different power source or use of relay output as dry contacts, relay can be loaded up to 5 Amps.
Connects to Z-Wave lights and dimmers
Touch Panel is an excellent choice for managing lighting systems. It allows connection to Z-Wave™ lights and dimmers controlling both On and Off, as well as smooth brighten (Up) and smooth dim (Down) states. Dimmer levels can be tied to Touch Panel button backlights to provide feedback of connected light state (On/Off).
Touch panel buttons have multiple functions
Touch Panel has one high sensitivity capacitive touch button with two-color backlights (red/blue). 15 backlight brightness levels can be configured manually or set to automatically adjust to ambient light conditions making them always easy to see.
Five ways to trigger programmed scenarios
An onboard Real Time Clock (RTC) enables Touch Panel to trigger scenarios where connected devices are set to a schedule. Another powerful feature lets Touch panel trigger connected device scenarios when temperature, humidity, or light sensor values change. Touch Panel button may also directly trigger scenarios on controller - with each backlight indicating scene status.
Know how much energy you use
Touch Panel can determine how much energy is used by connected devices any particular day, week, or month. Just specify the consumption of the load in watts for each relay channel and the device logic will calculate total consumption relative to the time since the output was in the ‘ON’ state.
Based on the latest Z-Wave platform
Touch Panel integrates a Z-Wave Plus™ v2 700 platform module allowing it to be used with Z-Wave home automation systems. It supports Z-Wave ‘S0’ and ‘S2’ security protocols, SmartStart technology, and can be connected (“associated”) to other Z-Wave devices, such as relays, motor controllers, dimmers, etc.
Functions & Features
- Options for Inclusion/Exclusion to/from Z-Wave network: Non-Secure, S0 Secure, S2 Unauthorized, S2 Authorized with Key
- Association control of 20 devices from the network
- Schedule Mode
- Each button can be set up to control devices from associated groups
- Each button backlight & relay outputs can be managed by a gateway or associated device
- Each button can trigger scenes
- Each button backlight can indicate a scene, or associated device state
- Any channel may be excluded from control
- Nine modes for each button:
- 1. Switch-ON
- 2. Switch-OFF
- 3. Timer: ON>OFF
- 4. Timer Reversed: OFF>ON
- 5. Inverse state
- 6. Two-Button Inverse
- 7. Momentary
- 8. Momentary Reversed
- 9. Roller Shutter (only for versions with multiple buttons)
- Adjustable periodic measurements from: Internal temperature sensor, Internal humidity sensor, Internal ambient light sensor, Energy consumption meter
- Calibration of Internal Room Air Temperature Sensor
- Brightness control of button backlight: Automatic adjustment (depending on ambient light), Manual adjustment (15 levels).
- Backlight standby mode (different brightness for active and inactive states)
- Backlight blinking function (for easy identification among other Z-Wave devices)
- Backlight colours invert
- Software energy consumption logic
- Factory reset function
- SmartStart technology for quick addition to Z-Wave networks
- OTA (Over The Air) encrypted firmware update
- Front frame (on wall) dimensions: 89mm (H) х 89mm (W) х 9mm (D)
- Rear electronics package dimensions: 53mm (H) х 53mm (W) х 28mm (D)
- Materials: Tempered glass display/body, Flame retardant plastic
- 5 frame colors: White, Gloss Black, Matte Black, Silver, Chrome
- 6 glass colors: White, Black, Yellow, Green, Red, Blue
- 1 capacitive-touch buttons
- Red and Blue LED backlights for each button
- 15 brightness levels (adjustable) for each button backlight
- 1 channel relay output, resistive load up to 5A each
- 1 independent relays inputs, dry contact
- Operating temperature: 0°С to +50°С
- Power supply: 85-265VAC 50Hz/60Hz or 24-48VDC
- Power consumption: 1W
- Relay switching with HELTUN Advanced Zero-Cross Technology
- Relay life time: 100.000 switches
- Internal ambient light sensor
- Internal temperature sensor: Measurement range: –30°C to +80°C, Accuracy: ±0.5°C
- Internal humidity sensor: Measurement range: 0% to 80%RH, Accuracy: ±3.0%RH
- IP class: IP21
- Z-Wave Plus V2
- SDK: V7.11
- Z-Wave module: ZGM130S
- Requires mounting to flush electrical junction box:round or square type – min. depth 40mm