Prevent your home against Flood
The ST812-1 Flood Detector consists of a transceiver, flood sensor and 3m flood sensor cable. Protect your property from water damage. The Flood Detector is designed to sense the presence of water in basements, boats and many others residential and commercial applications, providing early warning of developing floods.
The Flood Detector is designed so that the transceiver is mounted on the wall and the flood sensor is placed in a location where water presence, such as a result of leakage or flooding, is probable. Upon flood detection, the Detector will beep and flash and report its status to the node ID. Once water is released, it will report to the node ID as well.
The Flood Detector is battery powered. When battery level drops below unacceptable level, the Detector flashes red LED once every 30 seconds and reports low battery status to the node ID. When this occurs, the batteries should be replaced as soon as possible.
- Rated Power: 3 x 1.5v AA batteries
- Battery life: up to 1 year
- Frequency: 868.42MHz
- Distance: up to 70m in free air
- Weight: 169g (without battery)
- Operation Temperature: -10 - 50° C
- Humidity: 85% RH max
- Dimensions: Height 85mm Width 85mm Stand Off 39mm
- Weatherproof rated IP44
- Can be controlled by any Z-Wave controller
- Special water sensor probe design to prevent false triggers from occurring
- Easy installation
- Low battery indication
- Beep sound and LED indication
- Z-Wave V5.02
- Z-Wave Certificated No ZC08-09100002
- FCC part15.249 / EN300 220-1/ NCC certification