Answer your door anywhere. With DoorBird you never miss a visitor.
With DoorBird you never miss a visitor. You are at home even when you are far away. DoorBird is made in Germany and offers the highest quality and safety standards for its customers.
It is as simple as that
You can see your visitors, speak with them and open the door by smartphone or tablet – from anywhere in the world. DoorBird combines innovative technology with exclusive design. A smart solution made in Germany.
High tech makes life easier
With DoorBird you will not miss any more deliveries - because you will be informed right away when the postman rings.
You can rely on this solution
Do not compromise on safety. Most burglaries happen during the day when no one is at home. With the DoorBird you can respond to visitors from anywhere in the world.
Nothing escapes the motion sensor
Perfect all-round visibility: Thanks to the integrated high-end motion sensor you always know what happens in front of your home. The 180° infrared motion sensor can, if desired, set off an alarm - without the visitor having rung the doorbell.
Quality for a safer home
DoorBird is manufactured in Germany. A guarantee for the highest levels of quality and production standards. Temperature-resistant from -20° to +40° C, rain water protection in accordance with IP54 industry standard, a stylish product design with high quality stainless steel models.
Easy to install
Mounts in minutes. No professional help or special tools required.
Connects via your WiFi network and alternatively via Ethernet cable.
Rings your smartphone
Pairs with up to 8 devices. Also listen and talk to visitors using your smartphone or tablet.
The IP Video Door Station features a high quality HDTV camera for crystal clear live video.
Real Night-Vision function and Ultra wide-angle hemispheric lens, 180°
Rain, snow, heat and frost proof according to industry standard
Free Cloud Recording
Each DoorBird IP Video Door Station comes with free recording storage (history) for the most recent 20 visitors and motion events (VGA-Image).
This Free Cloud-Recording storage as well as the secure remote access via DoorBird Apps via Doorbird Cloud are free of charge and will remain free of charge in the future. The use of the DoorBird IP Video Door Station is not connected to any additional costs!
If you require additional recording storage you can either connect the DoorBird IP Video Door Station to a local NAS/NVR or subscribe to optional Cloud-Recording Pro package.
- Connection: WiFi 802.11b/g/n 2.4GHz; Ethernet: Connector
- Housing: Polycarbonate, UV-resistant, Stainless-Steel Faceplant F101
- Doorbell button: Stainless-steel button with illuminated LED Ring
- Mounting type: Surface-mounted
- Power supply: 15VDC (power 110-240VAC) or Power over Ethernet (PoE 802.3af Mode-A)
- Weight: 290g
- Connectors: Power, Electric door opener / strike, Door chime, Door opener button, Network
- Outdoor-ready: Yes, IP54
- Approvals: CE, IC, FCC, IP54
- Dimensions: 157 x 75 x 35mm (H x W x D)
- Recommended installation height: Camera lens should be at a min. height of 125cm
- Operating conditions: - 20 to +40°C, Humidity 10 to 85% RH (non condensing)
- Included accessories: Video Door Station, Mounting plate, Power supply unit (world-wide, 110 -240V), DIN-Rail power supply sold separately, Screw package, Quickstart Guide
Video and Audio
- Camera: HDTV 720p, dynamic, (VGA – HDTV)
- Lens: High-end Ultra wide-angle Hemispheric Lens 180° horizontal, 90° vertical, straightened, IR-capable
- Night-vision: Yes, Light sensor, Automatic IR-Cut Filter
- Audio components: Speaker and microphone, Echo and Noise Canceller
- Audio streaming: Two-way
- Type: Passive Infrared sensor (PIR)
- Detection angle: 180°
- Range: 2-8m (dep. on environm.)