The NEO Coolcam Door and Window Sensor provides information whether your door or window is opened or closed.
This battery operated sensor consist of the main unit and a magnetic element. The main unit should be installed on the frame and the magnetic element is placed on the door or window. The mounting of the 2 elements can be done easily with included screws or stickers.
In combination with additional Z-Wave devices like a siren or motion sensors you can create your own alarm system which promises more safety. All you need is a combination of the mentioned sensors like the Door/Window Sensor and a Z-Wave Smart Home gateway.
- Radio Protocol: Z-wave
- Radio Frequency: 868.4MHz EU
- Battery Powered: 1 x CR14250
- Standby current: 1uA
- Battery life: 2 years
- Operation temperature: 0-40℃
- Storage temperature: 0-60℃
- Size: Contact sensor main body (L x W x H): 70mm x 20mm x 20mm
- Size: Contact sensor deputy body (L x W x H): 40mm x 11mm x 11mm