The Danfoss HC (Hydronic Controller) is part of the wireless Danfoss Home Link control systems for heating systems in residential homes.
The Danfoss HC allows the control of warmwater floor heating systems. The system offers a big bandwidth of advanced functions for optimal comfort and energy savings and allows a single room temperature control.
The Danfoss HC includes among other things: Danfoss Home Link 868,42MHz, 10 short circuit safe outputs for 24V actuator drives NC or NO, Relays for pump and boilercontrol, self-testing program, regulation by ON/OFF- or PWM-principle (pulse width modulation) etc.
The system can exist of multiple Danfoss HC for bigger systems with more than 10 actuators drives. The Danfoss HC has a direct connector to a power supply of 230V. Because of that you do not need an additional transformer but all actuator drives will be supplied with 24V power.
- Danfoss Home Link
- 10 short circuit protected outputs with LED notice
- Output for 24V actuator drive NC or NO
- Guarantee of valve function at alle outputs even when there is temperature control, every 14 day valve movement for ca. 12 minutes regulation by PWM-principle (pulse width modulation)
- Relays for pump regulation with automatic 1 minute pump start-up on every third day, to avoid damages during the Standby time periods
- Relays for boiler regulation, only active during warming needs easy cable mounting to all outputs of the actuator drives for different cable types (square or round)
- Automatic self diagnostics to show lost connection to the device
- Powersupply: 230V