Danfoss Link CC PSU WiFi Controller (014G0288)
Warning: This controller does not work on Z-Wave technology but uses its own Danfoss Link communication technology.
Danfoss Link CC PSU WiFi is the central unit of the Danfoss Link™ CC system with an internet-enabled mobile application.
The intelligent and design unit features a color touch-screen 3.5 "display and is controlled by simple and commonly-known features
A so-called coupling between you and a thermostatic valve that you give your mobile phone command so that you can regulate the heat of your home from anywhere.
- WiFi module for controlling the system over the Internet (Android and iOS apps).
- Displaying actual room temperature without the need for an RS thermostat.
- Control of up to 30 heating zones.
- The setting is easy and fast.
- Possibility to control different types of heating (hot water, hot water floor, electric floor, combined ...).
- Individual weekly heating plan can be set individually for each room.
- If necessary, contextual help is available on each screen.
- Thanks to continuous software development, the system upgrade can be installed into the Danfoss Link CC central control using a standard MiniSD Card.
- With the absence feature, you can leave the house for longer or shorter periods.
- Simply enter the time you will not be present, and Danfoss Link automatically adjusts the temperature in the building.
- Danfoss Living Connect - wireless programmable thermostatic head
- Danfoss Link RS - a wireless thermostat that can control the Living Connect head (several at a time, or heads in inaccessible places) or regulate the temperature for warm water underfloor heating
- Danfoss Link BR - wireless boiler relay for switching heat source as needed.
- Danfoss Link FT - wireless thermostat with floor sensor for controlling electrical floor cables and mats
- Danfoss Link HC - relay unit for up to 10 heating floor heating circuits (Danfoss Link system can be 3x, ie up to 30 hot water circuits)
- Danfoss Link CF-RU - repeater or repeater of wireless Z-wave signal at distant or problematic locations
CC PSU (power supply unit):
PSU means a solid 230 V supply that is placed in the installation box per unit.
The disadvantage of power supply from a solid PSU is a slightly more complicated installation - it requires installation box with L, N.
The advantage is the more elegant design of the unit on the wall, which does not "pull" the power supply cord.
Alternatively, you can order a central unit with power NSU (net supply unit) via a power adapter (flexi version).
- POperating voltage: 15 V DC ± 10%
- Standby power consumption: Max. 2 W
- Display: 3.5 "TFT, color, touch screen
- Ambient temperature: -10 to + 40°C
- Storage temperature: -20 to +65°C
- Test temperature by pushing the bead: 75°C
- Pollution degree: 2 (household use)
- Transmission frequency: 868.42 MHz
- Range in normal buildings: Up to 30 m
- Wi-Fi: 802.11 b, g or n (2.4 GHz)
- Max. number of amplifiers in the chain: 3
- Transmission power: Max. 1 mW
- Software class: A
- Class IP: 21
- Dimensions: 125 mm × 107 mm × 25 mm
- Weight: 180 g
Danfoss Link ™ PSU (power supply from the electric box)
- Operating voltage: 100-250 V AC, 50/60 Hz
- Recommended fuse: Max. 16 A
- Output voltage: 15 V DC ± 10%
- Standby power consumption: Max. 0.15 W
- Max. load: 10 W
- Cable specification: Recommended 1.5 mm², max. 2 x 2.5 mm²