Warning: This head is not a Z-Wave device. The head only works with Danfoss Link™ CC system.
Electronic wireless programmable thermostatic head for radiator valves with adapters for RA and M30x1.5 valves.
Wireless communicates with the Danfoss Link™ CC control unit. The head is used with 2 AA alkaline batteries.
The valves on which this head can be mounted are RA, RAV, RAVI, RTD (Danfoss). M30 (TA, Heimeier, Honeywell, Oventrop) and M28 (MMA, Herz, Orkli, Comap).
- valve safeguarding function
- frost protection
- suspension of heating
- battery life up to two years
- PID regulation
- variable attenuation in steps of 0.5°C
- alerts in case of discharged batteries and no signal
- backlit display
- child safety
- open window detection
- unsuitable for return valves
What is inside:
- 1x thermostat Danfoss Living Home Connect
- 1x RA - Adapter 014G0251
- 1x K - Adapter 014G0252
- 1x RTD - Adapter 014G0253
- Thermostat type: Programmable electronic radiator valve controller
- Recommended use: Residential (pollution degree 2)
- Actuator: Electromechanical
- Display: Grey digital with backlight
- Software classification: A
- Control: PID
- Transmission frequency / range: 868.42 MHz / up to 30 m
- Power supply: 2 x 1.5 V alkaline AA batteries
- Power consumption: 3 μW in standby, 1.2 W when active
- Battery life: 2 years
- Low battery signal: Battery icon will flash in display. If battery level is critical, the whole display will flash.
- Ambient temperature range: 0 to 40 °C
- Transportation temperature range: -20 to 65 °C
- Maximum water temperature: 90 °C
- Temperature setting range: 4 to 28 °C
- Measurement interval: Measures temperature every minute
- Clock accuracy: +/- 10 min/year
- Spindle movement: Linear, up to 4.5 mm, max. 2 mm on valve (1 mm/s)
- Noise level: <30 dBA
- Safety classification: Type 1
- Open-window function: Activated at temperature decrease of approx. 0.5 °C over 3 min.
- Weight (incl. batteries): 177 g (with RA + M30x1,5 adapter)
- IP class: IP20 (not to be used in hazardous installations or in places where it will be exposed to water)