Warning: This head is not a Z-Wave device. The head only works via Bluetooth and mobile app Danfoss Eco.
Electronic wireless programmable thermostatic head for radiator valves with adapters for RA and M30x1.5 valves.
Danfoss Eco™ is a stand-alone radiator thermostat for residential use.
Danfoss Eco™ is battery powered, compact and easy to operate with a manual hand wheel and single button.
Danfoss Eco™ is programmed with a smartphone App using Bluetooth connectivity.
Danfoss Eco™ is easy to install, in just 30 seconds!
- Thermostat type: Programmable electronic radiator valve controller
- Recommended use: Residential (pollution degree 2)
- Actuator: Electromechanical
- Display: LCD with white backlight
- Software classification: A
- Control: PID
- Power supply: 2 x 1.5 V alkaline AA batteries
- Power consumption: 3 mW in standby, 1.2 W when active
- Trasmission Frequency / Power: 2,4 GHz / <2,1mW
- Battery life: Up to 2 years
- Low battery signal: Battery icon will flash in display. If battery level is critical the red ring will flash.
- Ambient temperature range: 0 to 40 °C
- Transportation temperature range: -20 to 65 °C
- Maximum water temperature: 90 °C
- Temperature setting range: 4 to 28 °C
- Measurement interval: Measures temperature every minute
- Clock accuracy: +/- 10 min/year
- Spindle movement: Linear, up to 4.5 mm, max. 2 mm on valve (1 mm/s)
- Noise level: <30 dBA
- Safety classification: Ty p e 1
- Open-window function: Activated at temperature decrease.
- Weight (incl. batteries): 198 g (with RA adapter)
- IP class: 20 (not to be used in hazardous installations or in placeswhere it will be exposed to water)