Everyone would like to be able to control their home from any location and automate the routine activities of the house. Protecting the home, saving energy and making life easier are real advantages, but the true challenge is how to do it easily and at a lower cost.
The Zipamicro Home Automation Controller uses advanced technology to hide the complexity of the home network, providing a simple smart home. It plugs into any electrical outlet and automatically speaks to all connected devices in the house, connecting them to the Internet so that users can control them using digital tablets, smartphones, computers or TV, at home or at outside home.
Zipamicro is the smallest in the range of Zipato devices which are based on Zipato Server software. It has Z-wave radio module built inside which enables connection of any Z-wave and Z-wave plus compatible device. Furthermore, it features both WiFi and Ethernet IP interface which enables easy and reliable Internet connection, as well as connecting various popular IP based smart devices (such as Nest, Philips Hue, Sonos, etc…).
Connecting - Connect all Z-Wave, Nest, Philips Hue, Sonos and a number of other devices in your home.
Monitoring - Check the status of your devices: energy, temperature and other meters, presence detectors, state of lights, shades or any other connected devices.
Alerting - Get real time push and email alerts from Zipato monitoring servers free of charge.
Controlling - Control your smart devices remotely from anywhere, and locally without Internet. All by using Zipato mobile apps and free of charge.
Automation - Make scenarios, schedule actions and create smart rules with ease, by using Zipato online graphical tools.
Video - Access your IP video cameras from anywhere by using integrated proxy server and Zipato apps.
- CPU: Quad-core ARM Cortex-A7
- Memory: (SDRAM) 256MB DDR3
- Storage Internal: SD card (1GB)
- Network: 10/100M wired Ethernet; Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n; Z-Wave 500 series
- OS: Linux
- Power input: 5V
- Power supply input: 100-240VAC, 50/60Hz
- Power usage: < 1.2W (idle), 5W (max)
- Backup battery (optional): Li-Ion 3.7 V 900 mAh
- Ports: Power input (micro-USB); USB 2.0 host (USB-A); RJ-45 (Ethernet)
- Dimensions: 62 (W) x 60 (D) x 50 (H) mm
- Operating temperature: 0 to 40°C (32 to 104°F)
- Storage temperature: -25 to 70°C (-13 to 158°F)
- Humidity: 5-95%, non-condensing
- LED: Status LED