With the PHILIO Roller Shutter Controller, shutters, awnings, electric blinds and garage doors can be integrated into a Z-Wave network. Thanks to the Roller Shutter Controller any device that is powered by an AC electric motor can be remote controlled. The shutter control module allows precise positioning of motors with mechanical and electrical end switch. Furthermore, the device allows current monitoring.
The compact radio module is placed in a wall box right behind the normal switch. The switch is no longer directly connected to the load but acts as input device for the PHILIO insert that is controlling the load. The switch only sends control signal to the insert which controls the load then again. The solution works with all switch design. You can use a momentary or a toggle switch. It’s recommended to use wall boxes with 65mm depth. But smaller boxes with only 45mm depth can be used also if there is enough space behind the switch. The available space depends on the size of the traditional switch, the dimensions of the wall box and the amount of additional cabling placed in this box.
- Flush-mounted radio module
- Precice positioning of motors with mechanical and electrical end switch
- Monitors energy consumption (current monitoring)
- Integrates existing installations (shutters, awnings, garage doors...) into a Z-Wave network
- Works with momentary or toggle switches and by dedicated roller blind control switches
- Voltage: 110 - 240V, 50Hz
- Wiring: Requires neutral
- Dimensions: 42 x 38 x 20 mm
- Wireless technology: Z-Wave Plus