PLAY ALL YOUR MUSIC FROM YOUR SPEAKERS IN HD QUALITY AND IN MULTI-ROOM MODE
The iEAST SoundStream M30 allows you to listen, by streaming and in your designated rooms, to all music stored on your smartphone, NAS (Synology, Qnap, ...) or shared drive, streaming service, WebRadio, or any other DLNA / AirPlay / UPnP compatible source. It is multi-room compatible and can be interfaced with home automation systems.
Thanks to WPS technology, the M30 can be connected, in a few seconds, to your Wifi network so that you can immediately start to listen to your music from the speakers of your home cinema, TV, HiFi channel, ..., with a high-definition audio quality. You can also connect it via its RJ45 Ethernet port.
With its 3.5mm stereo jack output and optical output, the connector to your HiFi channel or audio amplifier for listening to your music in HD up to 24 bit / 192kHz will be child’s play.
The iEAST SoundStream M30 is sold at an extremely appealing price in terms of the quality of materials used. Fitted with audiophile components such as a DAC Sabre ESS ES9023, it will perfectly go with your HiFi system.
It is compatible with a wide range of applications and online music distribution services such as Spotifiy, TuneIn, iTunes, Deezer, Google Play Music, YouTube, whether via the "iEAST Play" application or via AirPlay.
But that’s not all! The M30, like all other products from the iEAST range, comes with an API which allows it to be controlled by home automation controllers or third-party applications. There is, for example, a FIBARO plug-in to enable your iEAST products to be controlled by a FIBARO controller.
The M30 comes with a remote control which allows you to control the device. An "iEAST Play" application is available on Android and IOS so that you can check your iEAST products, access your music and very easily manage your multi-room settings.
The multi-room function synchronises your iEAST products so that you can play the same music on all your iEAST readers. The music will be perfectly synchronised and you can move from one room to another without noticing any shift. Set up your equipment in the same multi-room group or create several different multi-room groups. Up to several tens of readers can be used jointly in multi-room mode. Multi-room audio will never have been as simple and affordable!
You will maybe have noticed that the M30 only needs a power supply of 5V/1A. As well as using it indoors, you can connect it to a small external battery (Power Bank battery) and connect it to a portable speaker of your choice in order to transform it into a complete sound system for your outdoor parties!
- High resolution compatibility
- HiFi Sabre ES9023 converter with Time Domain Jitter Eliminator and Hyperstream technology
- Multi-room: play the same sound from all your speakers or a different sound from different speakers.
- Support for AirPlay/DLNA/UPNP protocols for infinite possibilities
- Reading from smartphones, tablets, computers, NAS, UPNP, USB, Line-IN
- Optimised sound algorithm to ensure the reliable and uninterrupted playing of your music
- Vast choice of streaming services (Spotify, Tidal, TTPOD, QQmusic, Douban). Soon: Qobuz/Deezer/GoogleMusic and many others
- Internet radio: Pandora/Tunein/iHeartRadio/Ximalaya/QingTingFM
- Complete connectivity: Stereo/Line-in/Optical output/LAN/WiFi/USB/Infrared sensor/WPS
- Interface with home automation boxes via the iEAST API
- Free "iEAST Play" application for Android or Apple
- Updating of firmware online for future upgrades
- DAC Sabre ESS ES9023
- WiFi frequency: 2.4GHz (150Mbps max)
- WiFi: IEE 802.11 b/g/n
- Optical output: Wolfson 8805
- Sampling rate: Up to 24bit / 192kHz (DLNA / UPNP reception)
- SPDIF: Toslink (16bit / 44khz) optical output
- Dynamic range: 98dB
- THD+N: -85dB
- Signal-to-noise ratio: 112dB
- USB to connect flash driver and HDD
- Audio format: Lossless audio APE, FLAC WAV, Apple Lossless (ALAC), MP3
- Power supply: 5V DC 1000mA (Micro USB)
- WiFi antenna supplied
- (3.5mm jack) AUX input
- (DC 5V) Micro-USB input
- USB port
- LAN RJ45 Ethernet port
- Optical output: SPDIF Toslink
- 3.5mm stereo jack line-out
- Infrared remote control receiver
- Brushed black aluminium box
- Box dimensions: 85x85x25mm
- Box weight: 350g
- Mains adaptor to Micro USB DC 5V/1000mA (compatible in Europe/Switzerland)
- IR remote control
- 3.5mm jack cable to 3.5mm jack
- 3.5mm jack cable to stereo RCA
- User manual (in English) supplied