Network player & DAC ESS9023 192kHz / 24bit / 4x RCA floor - Coaxial - Optical - USB
As powerful as versatile, the M400 IEAST home network drive provides functions for network drive with DAC ESS integrates a multi-room feature 4 fully configurable zones.
4 zones with independent control and synchronized
In line with the expertise IEAST, the M400 offers 4 areas each with its own floor / out.
Zoning is managed with ease. One can of course configure it to obtain a traditional multiroom drive where the device sends no latency audio stream to multiple amplifiers / powered speakers.
Settings options are advanced enough to enable the user to separate the zones to play different tracks according to areas. In this case, the M400 acts as four simultaneous audio players.
Integrated DAC ES9023 In addition to reading and for full ttrès compatibility, the M400 incorporates a chip DAC ES9023. With this DAC, the M400 is capable of supporting sampling rates up to 192kHz / 24bit.
Finally ES9023 chip m400 provides the ability to deliver the analog signal on each block area, allowing it to integrate easily into profiles very different audio systems (amplifiers, FDA, powered speakers ...).
comprehensive and qualitative connection To complete its integration capabilities, the M400 IEAST naturally offers a very complete connectivity.
A RJ45 (Cat 5) provides the connection to the network (essential) .Once connected, the device can be controlled by any Android / iOS device sharing the LAN. Similarly, the M400 can read files stored directly in the memory of Android / IOS devices connected to the same network.
Besides this feature, network access especially allows access to many streaming services online (Qobuz, TIDAL, Napster, Spotify (Spotify conn), QQ music (Qplay), Apple Music (Airplay).
Finally, the M400 is compatible UPnP and can exchange the audio stream with a media server that supports this protocol.
Four input / output boards Each area block has the following independent elements:
- USB-2 A female input for the playback of audio files stored on an external hard drive or USB key.
- RCA stereo input to go through an external DAC upstream.
- RCA stereo output to go through the onboard DAC ES9023.
- Coaxial digital output to output to DSP / DAC or FDA
- Optical digital output to output to DSP / DAC or FDA
- Power: AC85-265V, 60 / 50Hz, 24W
- On / Off button: yes, the rear facade, light
- Installation: freestanding, rack-mountable
- Dimensions: Height: 52mm, Width: 492 mm, Depth: 205 mm
- Operating temperature: -5 ° C - + 50 ° C
- Operating Humidity: 5% - 95% (excluding condensation)
- Weight: 1.9kg
- Type: network Player
- Supported frequencies: Up to 192 kHz - 24 bit
- DAC chip: ESS9023
- supported formats: APE, FLAC, MP3, WAV, AAC, AAC+, WMA, ALAC,
- Zone blocs: x4
- Stereo outputs: 4x RCA
- Coaxial outputs: x4
- Optical output: x4
- source input: RCA x4
- Ports usb: x4 (support clé usb)
- Port Ethernet: 10/100M RJ45
- M400: x1
- User Manual: x1
- RCA cable: x4
- RJ45 CAT5: x1
- AC Power Cable: x1
- Rack mounting (ears): x2
- Rack Screw: x6