AQARA Energy Saver Pack
Based on the habits and scenes, this pack delivers effective energy savings. With the power of temperature and humidity sensors and presence sensor, they offer precise monitoring of home conditions and using in specific areas. It optimizes radiator control and enables remote control of household appliances through infrared. Experience a smarter, more energy-efficient way that adapts to your real-life needs and habits with Aqara Energy Saver Pack for now!
This bundle effectively addresses common user pain points in the market, such as inaccurate temperature detection and inconvenient control, which are typically associated with other thermostats. By combining the Radiator Thermostat E1 with the FP2 presence sensor, it becomes possible to accurately detect the presence of individuals indoors, enabling intelligent indoor temperature regulation. Additionally, when the Radiator Thermostat E1 is paired with the Temperature and Humidity Sensor T1, it can precisely adjust temperature control based on the actual indoor temperature and humidity. The bundle effectively balances multiple user needs, including comfort, convenience and energy efficiency. It even covers energy-saving needs throughout the year, not just limited to winter temperature control scenarios.
The bundle includes AQARA devices such as Hub M2, Radiator Thermostat E1, Temperature Sensor T1 and Presence Sensor FP2.
1) Real-time temperature adjustment: Using Temperature and Humidity Sensor T1 to detect the real-time indoor temperature and act accordingly. For instance, if the living room’s temperature reaches 18 degrees at some time during the night, the system automatically opens the Radiator Thermostat E1 and sets the temperature to 24 degrees. This way, when users wake up and enter the living room, they can still enjoy a warm indoor environment without waiting.
2) More Precise Personnel Detection: Thanks to the use of millimeter-wave radar detection technology, the presence sensor FP2 can accurately detect the presence of individuals indoors compared to conventional PIR sensors. This precision enables it to trigger other devices, such as the Radiator Thermostat E1 temperature control, with greater accuracy.
3) Zone-specific detection with FP2: Utilizes presence sensor FP2's zone-specific sensing to perform automated actions within a large space. For example, when FP2 detects someone in the sofa area, it automatically turns on the TV (through Hub M2) and also raises the temperature on the Radiator Thermostat E1.
4) Features of Radiator Thermostat E1: Equipped with a high-definition large screen and a big rotary knob design. It also has a device lock feature to prevent accidental touches by children.
5) No just a Hub, Remote control of home appliances via infrared: Hub M2 has an IR remote control function, which can add and manage the control of different IR home appliances,such as fan,table lamps, coffee machines, air conditioner and more. Users can remotely control them through the Aqara app. For instance, they can turn on the fan at home in advance during the summer or remotely switch off home appliances if they realize they haven't been turned off. The Aqara Hub M2 allows you to control your Aqara decvices and home appliances( with IR) more conveniently.
6) Remote control and monitoring: Through the Aqara app, you can not only set up different automations and geofencing based on needs, but you can also remotely control Radiator and infrared appliances via the app directly.