HEIMAN Indoor Siren
If one of your security Z-Wave sensors sends an alarm you should hear this loud and clear. Now it is possible thanks to the HEIMAN Indoor Siren, which can be easily plugged into a power socket.
Due to its easy Plug&Play installation you retrofit your security system in the twinkling of an eye.
Sound and strobe
The HEIMAN Smart Siren gives the alarm with 95dB loudness and with a red flashing LED.
A special security feature is the integrated backup battery. With this battery the siren stays active, even in case of a power failure or when a burglar removes the siren from the power socket.
- Model NO: HEIES2WD
- Working Voltage: AC220V
- Backup battery: 3.8V/700mAh
- Alarm sound Level: 95dB/1m
- Wireless Distance: ≤80m（in open area)
- Working Temperature: -10℃~+50℃
- Working Humidity: ≤95%RH（no condensation）
- Networking mode: ZigBee ZHA1.2 or Z-wave networking
- Dimension: Φ80mm*32mm（Plug excluded）