The ZipaBox KNX Module is an easy solution for adding KNX protocol to your Zipato network so you can use your existing compatible devices in your home automation system.
After the ZipaBox KNX Module is connected to KNX network, Zipabox will allow users to remotely manage devices within a KNX network.
You will be able to add logical rules by using Zipato Rule Creator and to control other IP, Z-Wave, X10, Zigbee and other devices from within a KNX network.
- Class of protection (EN 60529): IP 20
- Voltage safety extra low voltage SELV DC 30 V
- Galvanic isolation: 2.5kV DC
- Conforms to EN 50090-2-2 and EN 50491-5-2 CE
- Complies with EMC (residential and functional buildings) and the Low Voltage Directive
- Ambient operating temperature: -5° - 45°C
- Ambient storage temperature: -25° - 70°C
- Relative humidity (non-condensing): 5% - 93%
- Powered by a KNX bus
- Current consumption: approx. 10 mA
- UART (19.2 kbit / s, 8 data bits, no parity, 1 stop bit)
- Frame size: FT1.2 (IEC 870-5-1 and 870-5-2)
- Protocol telegrams EMI2
- Protocol data points: BAOS Binary V1
- Up to 250 objects and 250 group settings
- Housing: Plastic
- Device mounted on DIN rail, width: 18 mm
- Weight: 45 g
- LED indicator (green) to connect power and KNX
- KNX: KNX connector
- Zipabox: connector for connection to the Slot 2 Zipabox