Stackable module with eight MOSFETs for Raspberry Pi
This module is compatible with all versions of Raspberry Pi from Zero up to 4B. It has four high voltage channels that can supply 10A / 24V loads and four high voltage channels that can supply 2A / 240V loads. Using eight expansion modules, the Raspberry Pi can use up to 64 solid state outputs.
Thanks to the plug-in connectors, this module is easy to use, even if multiple modules are stacked on the Raspberry Pi. Four MOSFETs are optimized for current and can switch 10A and 48VDC loads. The other four MOSFETs are voltage-optimized and can switch 300 VDC / 4A loads. Status LEDs display when MOSFETs are on or off.
- Compatible with Raspberry Pi 2, 3, 4 and Zero
- 8 MOSFET with status LED
- Plug-in connectors for 30-16 AWG wires
- 4 high current loads, 10A / 24VDC
- 4 high voltage loads, 2A / 240VDC
- Software testing Possibility to stack up to 8 modules together
- Command line drivers and Python drivers
- This expansion module is compatible with all versions of the Raspberry Pi B +, 2, 3, 4 and Zero. The module shares the I2C bus with only two Raspberry Pi GPIO pins. This feature also leaves the remaining 24 pins on the GPIO available for future use.
- The module requires 5V to operate and can be powered via GPIO or 2.1x5.5 jack. The module requires 10mA to operate. If the power supply is connected to the 2.1x5.5 jack, then the Raspberry Pi no longer needs additional power supply.
- If you are a software magician, write your own program for this module in the language of your choice within the command line or Python drivers. Or you can implement everything in Node Red and view it in a browser using a Node-Red node.
- Run a simple command from the command line to make sure the module is fully functional. This is very useful when something goes wrong and you don't know if the module, software, sensor or actuator is to blame. As part of testing, the module will turn each MOSFET on and off at 0.5 second intervals. Thanks to the lighting of the status LEDs, you will know whether all MOSFETs are working.
Stacking multiple modules
- Up to eight modules can be placed on the Raspberry Pi. Each module is identified by jumpers, which after connection indicate the level in the tank. The three-position jumper in the upper right corner of the module selects the tank level. Two jumpers are supplied with each card. The modules can be installed in any order. Two jumpers are supplied with each module. You can also stack this module with the home automation module.
- The user manual and module diagrams are freely available.
DIN rail mounting
- Install the Raspberry Pi and up to eight modules on a DIN rail using the horizontal DIN rail mounting kit for Raspberry Pi type 1, or mount the entire assembly perpendicular to the DIN rail using the vertical rail mounting kit for the Raspberry Pi type 2.
- Power supply: 4.75-5.25V / 3A
- Weight: 100 g
- Dimensions: 10 × 7 × 2cm
- Digital output: 8x open collector
- Sunny 2,1x5,5mm 5V⎓3A power supply, EU, black