NOOBS Official Raspberry Pi Micro SD Card has a storage capacity of 16 GB. Recommend that first-time Pi users start with the "New Out of Box Software" (NOOBS) operating system. On first boot, NOOBS presents you with a choice of operating systems to install, including Raspbian, Pidora and two flavours of XBMC. Once you have installed an operating system, you can return to the NOOBS interface by holding down shift during boot; this allows you to switch to a different operating system, or overwrite a corrupted card with a fresh install of the current one.
- RoHS compliant product.
- Operating Voltage: 2.7 ~ 3.6V
- Operating Temperature: -25 ~ 85°C
- Durability: 10,000 insertion/removal cycles
- Compatible with SD Specification Ver. 3.0
- Comply with SD File System Specification Ver. 3.0
- Mechanical Write Protection Switch with microSD adapter
- Supports Speed Class Specification Class 10
- Form Factor: 11mm x 15mm x 1mm